Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Yes, I'm back... and I had no idea just how much snot the human body can (and continues to) produce. If this is true...
The average human body produces about a liter of mucus per day.
... then I've passed average by about 10:00 a.m. every day for the past six days. Swell.

I swear I have a crew of sinus gremlins working 'round the clock, stoking up the boiler in the ol' factory. (Heh.)

Anyhow... I'm ready for this to stop. Truly. Just ugh.
_____

Erica's post on the Oak Ridge Boys got the old country music ear worm juke box spinning up platters in my brain. Men/four part harmony/country music brings to mind:



Gotta love it.
_____

Quote of the Day:
She has not been charged with any crime.
Dear Sweet Heavenly Father, I should hope not.

(And if that story doesn't stand your hair on end, nothing will.)
_____

Speaking of things that'll stand your hair on end....

Yep. That did it for me. Where do I sign up to donate to the poor guy's defense fund?
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals


Leslie

No comments: