Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

It's catching:









I got it from the CrankyProf. Will you catch it from me?
_____

Did you know it's the 40th anniversary of the invention of the cubicle? From one of those to occupies one to the rest of you who do also:

cat
more cat pictures

(Cubicle Kitteh reminds me a bit of Tiger Boots!)
_____

George R.R. Martin, he taunts me. A Dance With Dragons will NOT be out on September 30th, according to his website.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not fair.
_____

See, this would have made me alert the cluebat patrol that some people need to have their license to parent revoked. Geeze.
_____




You Can Definitely Spot a Liar



Maybe you have good instincts. Or maybe you just have a lot of experience with liars.

Either way, it's pretty hard for someone to pull a fast one on you. You're like a human lie detector.


That's one more thing Tammi and I have in common.
_____

BlackFive reports. You decide.
_____

My pal Christine is having a huge sale in her Etsy shop. I'm only telling you now because I already ordered a bunch of stuff I've been salivating over for quite a while. But there's still plenty of good booty to be snatched up. (Do what I do, and start your Christmas shopping early!)
_____

When you're on your second parent with cancer and things aren't looking great, you can either cry all the time or develop a heightened sense of gallows humor. Me? This gave me a fit of the giggles. Yup. Gallows humor.
_____

This totally squicked me out. (How yucky is that???) Never heard of it before, and hope to God I never hear of it again!
_____

The ear worm of the day is totally dedicated to the Princess Mom:



Get better, Babs, will you?
_____
Leslie

No comments: