Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

What's my perfect belly dance costume?

wild, different...rawr... [And it is perfect for a Leo like me.]

What's yours?
_____

Heard today on Radio Free Texas:



Laughed myself silly, I did. (And I'm truly hooked on that online radio station!)
_____

Why do I love Mostly Cajun? Check it.
_____

Well here's the biggest bunch of horse hockey I've ever heard. I used to love the U.K. Now I simply think they're all more than a bit barmy.
_____

I hate to say it, but they had it coming. What part of klaxons, flashing red lights and warning gates did these idiots not understand? Argh! What an incredible waste.
_____

The nanny state rears it's ugly head in Chicago theater. If we pretend it wasn't so, I guess it really wasn't... right?
_____

It takes one to know one, I guess. And he's the reigning expert.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's what I got for the belly dancin' thing...

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/7474266/5720938/

I need that low hangin' skirt thingy(turquoise kilt) to cover... my important but rarely used low hanngin parts.

I think I just need to avoid gay belly dancers if I'm wearin' that thing.