Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I'm the cheesiest:


What kind of cheese are you?
My Result: Black Mesa Jalapeno Chevre
Myspace Quizzes
Youv'e got a spicy attitude with a bit of a bite. People are drawn to your sizzling demeanor but you can be a bit hot tempered for some.

Take What kind of cheese are you?
Find more quizzes at Quibblo.com
Quibblo


Yum!

(A tip of the cap to Hairboy.)
_____

Forget the news. Uncle Jay explains ME!
_____

Despair, hell. Seems to me that cowardice is driving suicide attacks by Iraqi women -- i.e., men too cowardly to do it themselves are forcing women into it. Bastards.
_____
Leslie

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Mountain Gorgonzola. that sounds very yummy - Miles

El Capitan said...

I dunno if I'd want to be a goat cheese... I've seen what goats eat. It ain't pretty.