Here's the plan, and it's a loose one:
Thursday, April 8th:
- Noon - ? Sightseeing in Austin.
- We're parking our cabooses at the Super 8 Austin Downtown/Capitol Area (1201 N. I-35).
- Dinner/drinks with whoever might be in town and want to meet for dinner. We're open for suggestions.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center (bring your cameras!)
- If we have time, the LBJ Library and Museum, as I'd really like to see the moving, talking figure of LBJ. (I've read the Robert Caro books. So sue me.) It's so kitschy that it's got to be great.
- Off to Houston!
- Sightseeing in Houston (my first trip, yay!) with 'Pup and/or anyone else who's interested in making sure I see the best of your city.
- Dinner at Goode Company with as many of y'all as possible.
- Take Miss Nancy and 'Pup somewhere really nice for brunch as a thank-you. (Suggestions, please!)
- Hit a garden center or two. It's a tradition.
- Head home!