Leslie's Omnibus

Driver's Test

I took one here. Then my Blogmom volunteered to let me administer one to her.

Remember the rules?


  • Leave me a comment saying “Interview me, please.”
  • I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (ideally, not the same questions you see here.)
  • You will update your blog or website with the answers to the questions.
  • In that same post, you will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here goes, Mom!


  1. Dax is a two-pillow sleeper. How many pillow do you prefer, what kind (feather, down, foam, fiberfill, buckwheat...) and why?
  2. Who was your favorite relative as a child?
  3. How and when did you decide you wanted to become an attorney? A public defender?
  4. If you had $5,000 and 24 hours to spend it all -- and you had to spend it all, how would you do it?
  5. If you could turn a favorite book into a movie, which book would it be, and how would you cast it?

Can't wait to see your answers!

_____

Leslie

1 comment:

Blonde Justice said...

Alright, I'm thinking about it now... expect my responses soon.