Leslie's Omnibus

Driver's Test

Nancy V. sent me this in an email. I won't forward these, but they're kind of fun to answer.

Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. If you like this meme, change all the answers so that they apply to you.

You might be surprised with some of the things you learn about people you think you know...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? England. I looooooooooove the English countryside.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING? My new bras. Finally one that treats "the girls" with a little respect.

3. WHAT IS THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Camp songs for TMBCITW.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? About 7:00 a.m.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Coffee grinder.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Violin.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? Red.

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Both?

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE? Yup.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Awwww, man! No fair having to pick just one. I just can't do it.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Autumn.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Don't have one. Don't want TMBCITW and the Crown Prince to have to debate whether or not to let Auntie's tattoos show in the casket.

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Mind reading.

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? You betcha. I work for three VPs and two Principals. If that ain't juggling, I don't know what is!

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My Dad. My Auntie Francis, who was my Fairy Godmother. My Uncle Aldy and Aunt Dorothy, who were really like grandparents to me. My friend Dave, who committed suicide the year after we graduated from high school. My friend Claude, whose heart was huge... but damaged.

16. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? A beach chair, a shovel, a cat enclosure, a striping kit for my car and a first aid kit.

17. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? National kissing day.

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger.

19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WILL READ THIS, WHO'S THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? My Blogmom.

20. WHO'S THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Old Crankypants.

21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? The lovely and talented Nancy V.!

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Anemone.

24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Tomorrow.

25. WHAT DID YOU DO ON NEW YEAR'S EVE? Danced on stage with Count Basie's Orchestra.

26. DO YOU HAVE A SECRET CRUSH? Nope.

27. IF YOU RECEIVED A MILLION DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU DO FIRST? Change my phone to an unlisted number. Get a good lawyer and a good financial advisor. Disappear for a while.
_____
Leslie

No comments: