Leslie's Omnibus

PSA

One of the guys in my office is doing the diabetes walk. Since diabetes affected both my parents, I'm supporting his effort. Care to join me?

Dear Friends and Family,

I recently accepted the challenge of walking in the American Diabetes Association's America's Walk for Diabetes fund-raising event. I am taking part in this event because I believe in and support the Association's mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.

You, too, can help by supporting my fund-raising efforts with a generous contribution. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference to more than 18 million Americans who are affected by diabetes and another 40 million who are at risk for developing diabetes. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to me at the address listed below.

More information on the American Diabetes Association, its programs, and diabetes in general can be found at the Association's Web site, http://www.diabetes.org/. To find out more information on our America's Walk for Diabetes, please visit walk.diabetes.org.

Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Lack

To donate online, click here.

_____
Leslie

No comments: