This is the first season I've come into without any preconceived notions about who might be the one(s) to watch for the series. For me, there were some pleasant surprises and some downright disappointments. Here are my predictions for staying power:
The Best of the Men
- J.R. Martinez -- he's handsome, he's charming and he can dance.
- David Arquette -- surprisingly sweet, fully committed and shows lots of promise.
- Chaz Bono -- personality, musicality and pretty decent footwork.
- Chyna Phillips -- the appeal of Petra Nemcova - poise, sweetness and beautiful lines.
- Rikki Lake -- her waltz was flat-out gorgeous.
- Kristin Cavallari -- girlfriend can shake a bon-bon.
- Carson Kressley -- he brings the crazy fun, but can he really dance?
- Hope Solo -- the judges loved her, but I thought she looked really awkward.
- Nancy Grace -- she has potential, but has to bust out her big personality more.
- Rob Kardashian -- again, he has potential, but where's the personality? the commitment?
- Ron Artest -- no rhythm, no grace, no footwork, nada. Metta Whirled Peas.
- Elizabetta Canallis -- no musicality, no grace, no footwork, zero personality. What was Clooney thinking?
So Maurice Sendak has a long history of scaring little kids. What of it? Most little heathens love the thrill!
We're raising a generation of milksops, I think.
Want to get a better handle on the GOP candidates for president? Go here for insight into what they want to do with our taxes.
Webcam 101 for Seniors:
The Princess Mom would have been even more of a disaster and the language would have been much saltier.
Quotes of the Day:
"It’s one small step for responsible journalism, one giant leap for celebrity look-alike dwarf porn."Mercy.
" You may think the motorcycle makes you look cool and dangerous, but a Honda Odyssey minivan full of empty juiceboxes [sic] is a Destroying Angel Of Death by comparison."You tell 'em, Insty!
Giggle of the Day:
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!