Leslie's Omnibus

Theatre District

I was at the Irish American Heritage Center over the last four days working box office for Seanachai's latest play, The Shadow of a Gunman, for previews Thursday and Friday and opening on Saturday. I finally got to see the show yesterday for the first (but not the last) time.

The first review is in, and I totally agree: "Director John Mossman manages both the tonal shifts and the pace of the play with ease, and elicits strong performances from the large cast led by a terrific Shane Kenyon as Donal. "

Yeah, yeah, yeah -- I admit my bias and I am on their board-- but the audience laughed through the first half and sat on the edge of their seats for the second. That's the best reaction we could have asked for.

I predict good things for this show. Have you got your ticket yet?
Leslie

1 comment:

Mama Up! said...

I haven't got my ticket, but it's a distance thing, I promise. Just a distance thing!