Leslie's Omnibus

Klaxxons

Just how stupid do you have to be to fall for idiocy like this?
Dear Prospective Partner,

I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Chen Shui-bian. My name is Huge Walker and I am a top management executive here at the Industrial & Commercial Bank of
China (London) Limited. Our bank website is http://www.icbcasia.com

My friend Mr. Chen Shui-bian has presented a subtle offer which will need the help of a partner like you to complete successfully. Mr. Chen Shui-bian is in a
difficult situation and he must immediately relocate certain sums of money out of Industrial & Commercial Bank of China. More so, this must be done in such a
way that it must not be tied to Mr. Chen. The sum is currently deposited in the name of an existing legal entity. Your role will be to:

[1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2]. Receive the funds into a business/private bank account by working with me on the Confidential and Private process.
[3]. Invest/Manage the funds outside of China.
[4]. Value of funds: $40 Million US Dollars.

Everything will be done legally to ensure the rights to the funds are transferred to you. If you agree to partner with Mr. Chen, he will compensate
you with 25% of the total sum. Should you prefer I re-contact you with more express facts, you can send me your:

[1] Full Names:
[2] Personal profile:
[3] Daytime Telephone No:
[4] Country

For Mr. Chen Shui-bian's current profile visit this site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8251444.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ asia-pacific/8233342.stm

You can email me at hugehwalker@aim.com for further details, for
terms and agreement.

Sincerely,

Mr. Huge Walker
ICBC (London) Limited
36 King Street London EC2V 8BB
United Kingdom.
Huge Walker? Seriously? 25% of $40 million? Seriously? Gigantic balls? Definitely.

This is why I have one email address for my friends and one email for everything else. Sheesh.
_____

Oh, wait! There's more:
Skye Bank Nigeria Plc,after a closed door meeting with IMF has concluded to pay
you $10.5m as unpaid contract fund via ATM Card.kindly send your names,address
and phone # for immediate payment.
Dr Michael Elo
It's my lucky day, apparently.
_____

Update: How popular can one girl get? Very, apparently, if she's clueless:
I am Mr Patrick Chan, I have biz deal worth $16.7M contact me via email pchanikkx@yahoo.com.hk for details.
Yahoo! I'm rich.
Leslie

1 comment:

diamond dave said...

Two things on the 'net that automatically trigger my delete reflex: mere mention of the country Nigeria, and any domain ending in .ru. The first one is a scam factory, the second a spam factory.