Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

JihadGene says, "It's Friday! Let's Dance!" and he seems to be in a country music mood.

Alrighty, then:



BTW -- You're invited to the dance. Post your own dance tune on your blog and drop a link in Great Reader's comments here.
_____

Quote of the Day:
“Give me the harms others ones.”
Yeah. I think that'd be my first choice, too.
_____

Giggle of the Day:
One stick, no kick.
And you wonder why I love the med blogs so?
_____

I don't care which side of the health care debate you're on. This is a great resource for getting the facts for yourself.
_____

Boy, if I could add the low-light setting and wide angle optical zoom of this to my current Canon PowerShot (which has more megapixels and more optical zoom), I'd be a happy, happy girl.

I'm never satisfied.
_____

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell Debbie. But kick in, if you want to! (And it's http://www.gnomefrenzy.com/. He's got it misspelled.)
Leslie

1 comment:

JihadGene said...

Great Tune! Great Gal! Great car...Pontiac GTO!!!