Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys


I know my birthday's not until August, but would y'all please make a note that this little doohicky is high on my wish list? I have a place on my desk at work all dusted off and waiting for it...
_____

No time to fill you in on the main event in Kerrville last weekend -- crazy day today. Jeeze! You'd think they missed me around here...
_____

P.S. -- Denny says I've been to enough blogmeets Down South that I'm now an unofficial Southern blogger; hence, the use of the y'all. I'm honored. Really, I am.
_____

P.P.S. -- I just noticed that the button matches the bus in the header. Now I've really got to get me one.
Leslie

6 comments:

Catfish said...

You are a Georgia Peach in my book. Sorry I missed it, maybe next time. I still have very bad pains, all the time, Cat

Anonymous said...

Well, we need to got onto a nice Midwest blogmeet, yes? Having just spent 10 minutes looking at hanging appendages I have to say a) the wheelchair balls won my heart and b) WHAT was the good Lord thinking? Dumber than the appendix...
(Did you see my anatomically correct plant last week? :-p)

da Pup said...

Since the color of the BULLSH*T button matches da bus, get enuff to replace the reflectors on the front and perhaps the stop lites 'round back. That'll warn anyone who cares, that you are gonna clear a path thru their BULLSH*T and any thing else in your way!

da Pup said...

Is this better that an EASY button? Does this make everything near you BULLSH*T, or remove it from the area?
Are do you use it to declare to the Loud Mouth talking to you, what they are FULL of !!!
;->

Cappy said...

Are we the only midwestern type bloggers around these parts, or what? Already have one sister in Chicago, another to join soon. More liberals for you, fewer for me. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

By the way, does that EASY button work on girls? :-)