Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I think I met every single one of these guys in my video dating/personal ads forays back in the 90's:


Yes, even Fred. And this is why I'm still not nuts about the whole dating thing...

(A tip of the cap to my Barstool Blog Son.)
_____

Giggle of the Day, Part I:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____

Giggle of the Day, Part II:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

It's a mighty fine Walrilla impression, as well.
_____

Why, when I finally do get around to get another pet, do I want a Frenchie?


The cuteness factor, of course. They're little goofballs.
_____

Actually, I'm convinced it's a political form of Tourette Syndrome, and he just can't help himself. Pay no attention.
_____

Endless Loop:




Worse than an ear worm, I've heard "Crimson and clover, over and over" all freaking day long. Make. It. Stop!
Leslie

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

um, I would like to date the viking. absolutely. I would want him to pick me up at my house wearing his viking suit and take me out to the most expensive restaurant in town. yes I would. Or the guy with the mullet that has to read from his paper. Or the guy with the clip on suspenders and the striped socks.

actually, I think I would like to date the rolling puppy more. He looks to be a little more fun.

And thank you for that ear worm. at least it's replaced the last song that was in my head which I cannot even remember now becuase I have Tommy James warbling in my brain now .

MeezerMomMary

Graumagus said...

What's fun to do is click the song, and then start rolling puppy video.

Looks like puppy is rolling to the tune...

Yes, I really am that easily amused :)

JihadGene said...

I must a gotten a hold of some bad acid cause I'm hearing Tommy James and the Shondells! I'm having a bad trip. Never eat fruit mixed with Spinada wine while watch Dick Nixon on Laugh In!

Omnibabe said...

Grau --

Thanks for noticing that. It's kind of like this post, where I had no idea just how funny the placement of the photo and the video were until I went back there the next day and scrolled down.

Thanks everybody!