Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Ear Worm of the Day:


_____

Is it any wonder little Milton has never learned to behave himself? His mama takes up for him every time, instead of telling him to man up and admit he did it to himself.

And, Ms. Rector? We don't want him back. He doesn't play well with others.
_____

Remember me telling you my buddy Barb's blog got hacked? Here's more on problems with hacked WordPress blogs and how to fix them. If you've got a WordPress blog, you might want to print this out and tuck it away, just in case...

P.S. -- I met Liz at BlogHer, and she totally rocks.
_____

Why do I love William A. Jacobson so?
The debate over the mandate is a debate we need to have. It goes to the very heart of who and what we are as a nation. If we can mandate health insurance under threat of taxation, then there is no limit to what else can be mandated under the threat of taxes.
See?
_____

Yup. I'm definitely holding out for WiMax... The very thought makes my little heart go pitty-pat.
_____

Elisson, one of the best of the bloggers in my personal sphere, has a request... and it won't cost you anything but a few clicks of your mouse. Just go there. Many thanks!
_____

Quote of the Day:
“Sorry, I just had visions of sugarplums dancing in my head…”
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
_____
Leslie

3 comments:

Barb said...

That's exactly what happened to my blog. Problem is, I am currently using the latest version of WP. I didn't want to specify which version on my post b/c that's another "anti-hack" measure I've read about. Seems that WP needs to work on a new upgrade.

Barb said...

P.S. - I tried opening a BlogHer account so I can leave a comment for Liz that 2.8.4 is affected, but for some reason, I'm not getting my login e-mailed to me. Maybe you can pass the info on?

Kevin said...

re: WiMax

http://tinyurl.com/l9osr2