Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Just what we needed -- Bobby Rush drafting a bill for federal oversight of cemetaries before waiting to see what the State of Illinois legislature does.

This is a state issue, not a federal one. The last thing in the world we need right now is another layer of federal government interference and bureaucracy. Enough already!
_____

And the good folks in Washington wonder why we don't trust them with our healthcare?

Let us count the pork.

I know power brokers on both sides of the aisle are doing this.

Stop it. Just stop it. You people can't "fix" anything without larding on another layer of pork.
_____

Another reason why I'm disgusted by those in power in DC?
When it comes to greenhouse-gas emissions, Energy Secretary Steven Chu sees Americans as unruly teenagers and the Administration as the parent that will have to teach them a few lessons.
Yah huhn. That'll get my cooperation in a hurry.

I've got news for you, Bubba -- my parents did a fine job already. I don't need the nannying now.
_____

On the other hand, here's a mom who could clearly have used some parenting lessons, as she's done nothing but raise a big CRYBABY. And she's still making excuses for the idiot.
_____

It's a good thing I've tucked my credit card away for the day, as I could easily drop a small fortune there today:
  1. If I could, I'd send my favorite witch a belated birthday present.
  2. I'd find a place for this gorgeous desk in my own home.
  3. I'd send this cool t-shirt to Grau and Contagion.
I'm telling you, ladies -- the Awesomer is not just for guys.
_____

Here's a really awesome bit of musical birdie coolness.
_____

Because I really needed something to smile about -- Bacon-Brown Sugar Coffee Cake. Yum! Sounds like a great combination of savory and sweet. [Link fixed. Sorry about that!]
_____

Cool Pool:


Smart Dog Can Shoot Pool - Watch more Crazy Pet Tricks
Leslie

1 comment:

JihadGene said...

Man's best friends! Pool tables and dogs!