Leslie's Omnibus


Just what we needed -- Bobby Rush drafting a bill for federal oversight of cemetaries before waiting to see what the State of Illinois legislature does.

This is a state issue, not a federal one. The last thing in the world we need right now is another layer of federal government interference and bureaucracy. Enough already!

And the good folks in Washington wonder why we don't trust them with our healthcare?

Let us count the pork.

I know power brokers on both sides of the aisle are doing this.

Stop it. Just stop it. You people can't "fix" anything without larding on another layer of pork.

Another reason why I'm disgusted by those in power in DC?
When it comes to greenhouse-gas emissions, Energy Secretary Steven Chu sees Americans as unruly teenagers and the Administration as the parent that will have to teach them a few lessons.
Yah huhn. That'll get my cooperation in a hurry.

I've got news for you, Bubba -- my parents did a fine job already. I don't need the nannying now.

On the other hand, here's a mom who could clearly have used some parenting lessons, as she's done nothing but raise a big CRYBABY. And she's still making excuses for the idiot.

It's a good thing I've tucked my credit card away for the day, as I could easily drop a small fortune there today:
  1. If I could, I'd send my favorite witch a belated birthday present.
  2. I'd find a place for this gorgeous desk in my own home.
  3. I'd send this cool t-shirt to Grau and Contagion.
I'm telling you, ladies -- the Awesomer is not just for guys.

Here's a really awesome bit of musical birdie coolness.

Because I really needed something to smile about -- Bacon-Brown Sugar Coffee Cake. Yum! Sounds like a great combination of savory and sweet. [Link fixed. Sorry about that!]

Cool Pool:

Smart Dog Can Shoot Pool - Watch more Crazy Pet Tricks

1 comment:

JihadGene said...

Man's best friends! Pool tables and dogs!