Leslie's Omnibus

Traveling Companions

I don't second guess my decisions, but that doesn't mean I don't ever have regrets. My biggest one at the moment? That Tiger Boots and I aren't traveling down the same road any more.

You are missed, you silly little kitty.

Don't forget:

The Friday Ark

The Carnival of the Cats, Sunday evening, hosted by TacJammer

Weekend cat blogging at eatstuff.


Gigolo Kitty said...

Wait, what happened to Tiger Boots?

Omnibus Driver said...

Nothing happened to Tiger Boots -- she just had to stay and keep the Buckaroo company when he and I parted ways. I miss her like crazy.

Dana said...

How is Ms.Marilyn doing???

How are YOU doing??


Gigolo Kitty said...

Phew! GK was giving me shitty looks when I told him Miss Marilyn and Tiger Boots were not around to cater to him.

Seriously, that kitty needs to get smacked around more. Perhaps Missy needs to pay a visit again with her bag of handcuffs.