Leslie's Omnibus

Huh?

"Undoubtedly the Turbo-Encabulator has now reached a very high level of technical development. It has been successfully used for operating the "Nofer" trunnions, and in addition, whenever a biescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a reciprocating dingle to reduce sinusiodal deplenaration. Editors note: I really never thought it was possible. It makes you wonder what's next?"


I'm more confused than ever...
_____

Another reference here. (But no photo. Damn.)

_____

And if you go to the FAQ in this post, you'll wonder if the author really speaks the King's English. (My guess is "no".)

_____

Ah! The answer at last: It is a joke. Only my dad would have had such geeky friends... (Veloci-Dude was correct.)

_____

Look! There's a reward for a copy of the video.

_____

I'm done with this subject now. Really.

_____

Leslie

No comments: