Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

Note to Howard Dean: Listen up, You Big Dummy, this is not the way to attract new votes for the Democratic party. (What? Don't like being called a big dummy? Now you know how it feels, Pal.)

If you want to lose the next elections for your party, keep up the good work, because rhetoric like you've been spewing will drive this independent voter away from voting for your candidates. And I know I'm not alone in feeling that way.

One more time: Calling me stupid because I don't agree with you WILL NOT win me to your cause. Name calling won't do it. Bullying won't do it. Rational discussion of your political platform just might, though.

Hello! Are you in there, McFly?
_____

Hokay. 'Splain me this one. What was the point of the Raich prosecution in the first place if this is true? So that the Feds can target the sick and the dying if they choose to... even though they're really not going after individual users currently? They will only go after people who abuse the state-given privilege to use medical pot? Jeeze, Louise! They already had that right! This strikes me as the most arbitrary of law enforcement... and that thought gives me a headache. A great big one.
_____
Leslie

No comments: