Leslie's Omnibus

Going to the Dogs...

... quite literally.



Tonight I'll be glued to the Westminster Kennel Club's 135th Annual Dog Show.

I've got my list of groups and breeds printed, and can't wait for the show to begin.

While I do have a particular favorite breed in each of the seven groups, I do try to hold off picking favorites until I see the dogs in the ring. There are always a few who stand out not only because of their beautiful conformation, but because they have a love of showing off and they just plain sparkle more.

So... if you're as nuts about the Westminster as I am, weigh in in the comments tonight as to your own favorites.

On what network can you find the dog show? On USA Network, starting at 8-9 p.m. ET or CNBC at 9-11 p.m. ET tonight and on USA Network from 8-11 p.m. tomorrow. (I'm watching one network tonight and another tomorrow.)

So, yes -- I'm going to the dogs. How about you?
Leslie

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

ME is going to watch too - ME loves American Eskimos!!!! - Billy