Leslie's Omnibus

Saturday Ramblings

I'm now curious what the cost/benefit ratio turns out to be from this ad campaign:


I can't help but think this will be one of the few places that Christie actually wastes money, instead of saving it.
_____

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.

You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.

Yep -- perky. That's me alright. (*snort*)

Actually, this is more like it:

You are smart as a whip... maybe a little too smart for your own good! Other people tend to annoy you.

You tell it like it is, and you're not about to spare anyone's feelings. You're very blunt.

You are assertive to the point of being aggressive. You know what you want, and you're going to make sure you get it.

Deep down, you're trying to be helpful. You give good advice, even if people don't want to hear it. You always shoot from the hip.

And I played that role in scenes from You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown when I was in High School, too!
_____

Found in my Blogger stats:


I've never heard of it, but apparently I've had 11 visitors from there in one day!

Very, very cool!
_____

Giggle of the Day:

Leslie

No comments: