Leslie's Omnibus

Saturday Ramblings

Once again, I'm on the radio. (Thanks, Nick and Andy!)
_____

Hey, wait a minute!!! Andy's leaving the Nick Digilio show??? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Last Saturday is his last night. Anybody want to meet me in front of the showcase studio to make faces at Andy for that last show?
_____

Perfect Popcorn every time? How cool is that? (And easy-peasey-lemon-squeezy.)
_____

You know I love a good love story, especially an unusual one. Behold:
His wife told him, ‘‘You’re staying here. You’re not coming back until you learn to defend the guillotine.’’’
What guy wouldn't love a gal like that?
_____

P.S. -- I've been on a biography/autobiography buying spree lately. You'd think biting off the Mark Twain autobiography would have sated that appetite for a while, but NOOOOOOOOO. I have thirteen more teed up on my Kindle, in addition to a few morsels of fiction. See what happens when I get Amazon gift cards? I actually use them.
Leslie

1 comment:

Mama Up! said...

THIS. This is pretty much exactly how I make popcorn. I love stovetop popcorn. And bonus, it doesn't have mad cancer in it like the microwave stuff!