Giggle of the Day:
A Meme of One's Own:
What three movies are always guaranteed to put a smile on your face, no matter how bad your
- Johnny Dangerously (for the creative cussing)
- Jumping Jack Flash (the scene with the shredder slays me every time)
- Short Circuit (Fisher Stevenson's wildly politically incorrect character is a classic)
- The first three of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. (It gets a little spotty after that, but One through Three kill me every time.)
- John Ringo's Council Wars series. (I can't even talk about the bunny without ending up in fits of giggles.)
- Brendan O'Carroll's Agnes Brown series. (My hoots of laughter could be heard all the way to pool room at Rocko's.)
- Redneck Girl (I'm dancing around in my chair already.)
- Timber, I'm Falling In Love
- Jose Cuervo (Karaoke time!)
Speaking of karaoke:
You Are "Love Shack"
If you were transported back to the 80s, you would enjoy anything and everything underground.
You love the alternative aspects of 80s culture, and you're a bit disappointed that they've been forgotten over time.
You'd be goth, punk, new wave, or a rapper. Just not a yuppie, a preppy, or a jock!
You would relish living in a time where identifying with a subculture actually meant something.
Have a great weekend!
Okay, this made me giggle, too.