Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Former Illinois Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich said on the "Today" show Tuesday he rejected a deal with senators to keep his job as governor, choosing instead to join the humble ranks of America's unemployed.

"I rejected an offer by leading senators to keep my job for two years and essentially be a ghost payroller," he said.
I don't believe it for a minute, and neither should you. Where's his proof?
_____

Richard Roeper catches up with my train of thought...
Every time I think Peterson's the king of PR blunders, Blago makes a move. Every time Blago seems to have the upper hand, Peterson makes a move.
But then he leaves me laughing in the dust here:
Next thing you know these two will be partnering up and trying to get a slot on "The Amazing Race."
I'd almost pay good money to see that.
_____

Speaking of the Blagoviator, seems he'll be on Letterman tonight. To all you folks in the other 49 states, you're welcome to him. Take our ex-gov... PLEASE.

(And thanks for the pointer, Beth! I'll be laughing for weeks.)
_____

Aggggggggggggh!!! What am I going to do for decorating tips now??? I love that magazine and will miss it a lot.
_____

I really do hope they catch the asshole who defaced the Bean. What the hell is wrong with people, anyway???
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:


_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
_____




You Are Puzzled Over



You are quirky, complicated, and brilliant. You tend to feel a bit misunderstood by everyone, and that troubles you.



It's likely that you will have four or more children... whether you use birth control or not!



You are easily effected by the world around you. You are emotional and even a bit moody.



You are very detail oriented and tidy. Some may even call you obsessive.



You are quite conservative. You are neither a flirter or a flaunter.



Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!!
_____




You Are Chocolate



When you're stressed out, you crave intense pleasure.

And you're willing to skip a proper meal and proceed directly to the food you like best.



You find solace in hedonism and luxury. You tend to turn your nose up at most traditional comfort foods.

Somewhat surprisingly, trying a new food (especially a new type of chocolate) can be the most comforting thing for you.



Now that's more like it.
Leslie

2 comments:

JihadGene said...

I am a can of Cheese Wizz.

Great Reader KIM Jong IL

JihadGene said...

I ruv Rouie StrongArm looong time!!!

Thanks Leslie!!!