Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I've got a ferocious cold, so posting is light today. I'm outta here as soon as this is finished.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:

Since I've still got disco fever...


_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more puppies

(God bless Sunny Lucas!)
_____

Daily BlogThings:




You Are Skeptical and Smart



You are optimistic, friendly, and cheerful. People appreciate the hopefulness and good vibes you bring to any situation.



You are a natural communicator and facilitator of harmony. You value peace above everything else.



You're easy going and easy to be around. You aren't picky or high maintenance.



You seek solutions in your life. You are on a constant quest to improve yourself.


_____




You Were a Creative Kid



When you were a kid, you always had to be doing something with your hands.

Whether you were painting a picture or just doodling, you had to be creating something.



You were too busy thinking about your future creations to listen in school.

It's likely that every part of school was a challenge for you, except for art class.


_____




You Are a Whiteboard



You are a dreamer, a visionary, and a straight up idea person. You are very creative.

Even if the things you think up are a bit wacky, they often are brilliant.



You are an adept problem solver. You are always tossing around dozens of ideas.

You would make a good artist, designer, or architect. You do best when work feels like play.


_____

I'm outta here before my sinuses explode...
_____

Update: Sick as I am, I couldn't resist this poll.
Leslie

3 comments:

amarkonmywall said...

Oh, feel better, feel better. I heard it warmed up a lot today so maybe your cold isn't quite so cold and the weekend is going okay. Mamacita cracks me up and the Ironrite Mangle sounds like it's right up there with the Perkins Eccentric that would turn those nylons with runs into yarn you could knit with. But unlike the mangle, I doubt the Perkins made life any easier. :-)

H2o said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Omnibabe said...

Thanks, ladies!

(P.S. - Vicki, you'll have to let me know the next time you're in Chicago. I still owe you a cocktail!)