Seems somebody had to cheat to get his driver's license renewed:
Damn! That little monkey sure does get around...
(A tip of the cap to Kellie.)
El Capitan was tagged with an interesting meme, so I thought I'd pick up on it:
Go to Google and put your your first name and the word needs within quotes and record the first 10 results. Like so: Leslie "needs"
And we get:
1. Leslie needs to poke Thomas but will not have a chance before the business meeting. [Thomas? Who in the hell is Thomas?]
2. Leslie needs a time of 2:20 to qualify for the Olympic trials. [And she can make it, too, in the speed-shopping competition.]
3. Leslie needs to complete thirty credit hours.
4. Leslie needs a family with a strong support network that has access to varied therapeutic and community supports. [Truer words were probably never spoken.]
5. Leslie needs to find a place in Paula's life where she does in fact have commitment. [Actually, Leslie has found that here.]
6. Leslie needs to get away from Steve. [SWMBO said so.]
7. Leslie needs to be dealt with. [Yeah, yeah. That's what Zonker and V-Man keep saying.]
8. Leslie needs rides for her medical visits and to pick up glasses, etc.
9. Leslie speaker 101 needs amp work. [Huh? In English, please.]
10. Leslie needs to write down a question for Jeff and she needs to make it really embarrassing and include the phrase "vinyl record albums". [The only blogging Jeff I know is this guy, and if I was asking him really embarrassing questions about vinyl, it wouldn't be about record albums.]
I tag Moogie, Yabu, Pammy, Shoe and Og. That should get some interesting results.
Given that Commonwealth Edison is predicting that our electric bills will go up 30% to 70% in the next year, this might very well be true.