Leslie's Omnibus

Sunday Schedule

More on my Christmas list?

These fun and funky recipe cards. They'd make great stocking stuffers.

Vintage Edition Scrabble. Seriously awesome!

This ultra-slim, ultra cool laptop stand.


And, while I'm getting greedy here, Santa, I've been really, really good this year. I'd love to find a bounce flash kit in my stocking Saturday morning.



Thanks!
_____

What's a meme?


And anything left out of that description is probably covered here:


See?

(Oops! Missed one, and it's a biggie.)
_____

Breakfast only a man and his pals could conceive of:


Bacon (in several incarnations), ham, steak, potatoes, cream cheese, stuffed French toast, chocolate, waffles, beer batter and whiskey maple syrup. My arteries whimpered in fear... and awe.
_____
Leslie

No comments: