Leslie's Omnibus

Sunday Schedule

Just a few images from my recent rambles:

I fell in love with this handsome guy on Dearborn Street in the Gold Coast today. He almost looks alive!

My favorite shade of green.

Who knew?

Color so rich you could just scoop it up and eat it with a spoon.
_____

Giggle of the Day:


From those wacky guys at The Awesomer. It's a Masterpiece Theatre/Jackass hybrid.
_____

Yeesh! People of Public Transport is like People of Walmart... as seen through the lens of the Wiseass Jooette.
_____

Go see the Advice Goddess for the Question of the Day.

It's a humdinger.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:


Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Leslie

2 comments:

Kevin said...

re: stolen bags...

http://www.kgbreport.com/2006_02_26_kgbreparchive.shtml#114091786231070305

Joanie said...

Do the stolen purses attack? I mean, are they that pissed off about being thieved?

And don't you just LOVE Sharon Jones? She's a sweetheart. Yep. I've met her. I think there's even a photo of me with her floating around somewhere.