Leslie's Omnibus

Book Your Ticket

I'm still hanging in there with my sole New Year's resolution. Here's April's mish-mash of literary sustenance:
  • Me Cheeta: My Life in Hollywood, Cheeta the Chimp*
  • Without Fail, Lee Child*
  • What She Wants, Cathy Kelly*
  • Angel Mine, Sherryl Woods*
  • Deadly Deals, Fern Michaels*
  • I Would Lick It For Hours: Two Lumps – Year One, Mel Hynes and J. Grant
  • The Sculptress, Minette Walters
  • Lost & Found, Jacqueline Sheehan
  • Once Again to Zelda: The Stories Behind Literature’s Most Intriguing Dedications, Marlene Wagman-Geller
  • Key Witch, Robert Tacoma*
  • Key Manatee, Robert Tacoma*
  • Key Lucky, Robert Tacoma*
A friend of a friend recently asked to take a peek at the archive on my Kindle. Her comment? "Boy, you really do have eclectic taste in books, don't you?"

Yes, I do.

(53 books consumed, year-to-date.)
_____

*Read on Kindle.

And those three Robert Tacoma books in a row? I'm currently in the middle of a very tough read and needed to put it down every once in a while. What's the tough read? Tune in next month. I'll finish it by then.
Leslie

No comments: