Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Every scent I love first thing in the a.m. in just one cup? I might just order myself a bag of Maple Bacon Morning Coffee!
_____

Quote of the Day:
Well fine, then I’ll take my business elsewhere! I’m not going to stand here and be discriminated against! You Kosher people should just go back to…Kosheria or wherever it is you come from!
_____

I freely admit I'm not a "board shorts" person, but, if I was, I'd be going ordering from http://www.shortomatic.com:
...[T]he Shortomatic.com site is so easy to use and so much fun, it's easy to burn an entire afternoon mocking up board short styles that will never see the light of day.

After you choose a size (due to fabric width constraints, sizes top out at a 38-inch waist) and upload a file from your computer, a preview of the finished product will appear on the screen, and the image on the shorts can be moved, resized, mirrored or duplicated on each leg. From there you can specify background and accent colors (which, in another cool feature, can be plucked from among the hues in your original image) and choose black or white for the contrast stitching and drawstring color. The final opportunity to personalize is writing a message of up to 140 characters on the inside waistband.

The end result — for a couple of clicks and a $99 price tag — is a one-off pair of super soft and supple polyester microfiber men's board shorts unlike anything else that exists, delivered to your door within 21 days. (Which means that if you uploaded a photo today, Dad could have a pair of boast-worthy board shorts in time for Fathers Day.)
How cool is that? (Massive style points for wearing these!)
_____

If you have a pet or just love animals, you might just want to bookmark Lost and Pound.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:


You Belong to Me -- Lifehouse

see the pyramids around the Nile
watch the sunrise from a tropic isle
just remember darling all the while
you belong to me

see the marketplace in old Angier
send me photographs and souvenirs
just remember when a dream appears
you belong to me

and I'll be so alone without you
maybe you'll be lonesome too

fly the ocean in a silver plane
see the jungle when it's wet with rain
just remember till you're home again
you belong to me

oh I'll be so alone without you
maybe you'll be lonesome too

fly the ocean in a silver plane
see the jungle when it's wet with rain
just remember till you're home again
you belong to me
_____

Giggle of the Day:

Leslie

No comments: