Mostly Cajun, he makes me laugh, him:
Effects of alcohol on vocabulary
Results of a recent study:
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I’m married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
4. Kebab? No thanks, I’m not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn’t it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn’t! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I’m not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I’d hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning. [I swear the man knows me, although we've never met.]
Quote of the Day:
Think Cute Overload is the bomb? Then try this. I'm smitten, I'll tell you.
Speaking of smitten, I think I might just have a spot in my bedroom for this chair. There's a showroom here in Chicago, so I'll head over on my lunch hour soon. If it's comfy, it's mine.
I've been craving milk, sour cream, cheese and ice cream like crazy lately. After lunch today, I grabbed a Klondike Choco Taco for a treat. Never again! That thing was five kinds of vile -- soggy "cone", freezer-burned, stale peanuts, plastic chocolate and almost no ice cream, which was why I wanted the damned thing in the first place.
Loss of civil liberties in Britain? Man! That's hitting awfully close to home.
Two Giggles of the Day:
see more puppies
More cuteness, because I just love everything about this:
Bulldog Kisses Orangutan