Leslie's Omnibus

Chartered Excursions - County Kerry, Ireland

I can't believe I finally pushed the button, but my Ireland trip is on!

April 18-27 -- beautiful countryside, soaking up the culture, pub grub, pub quaffs, traditional music and the company of a very dear friend -- what could be better?

On the agenda?

A day/night in Killarney, with a trip to Muckross House and gardens.

Several days in Dingle.

A couple of days in Tralee.

A quick buzz through Dublin.

Still working out the ground travel and B&Bs, but the trip is on.

I'm getting excited!

P.S. -- If you want to go, too, or if you know of any Irish bloggers where I'm going, please email. The more, the merrier.


Barb said...

I'd love to go! Will you pay my way? LOL!

jerry said...

Les, my 3rd Maternal Great-Grandfather was born in Dublin in 1895, he later came to America and started his life here...

I hope you enjoy your trip, have one for me when in Dublin...

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go. My grandfather was 1st generation american his sister was born in Dublin. Take lots of pictures..

the bride

Anonymous said...

Too cool! I hope you have a great time!