Leslie's Omnibus

Tootin' the Horn

It's that time of year again -- Soldiers' Angels need your help in order to be able to provide laptops with voice-control software, Wii game systems and personal GPS devices to disabled military personnel.

Laughing Wolf gives you some background on how Project Valor-IT got started here.

As for me, since I've lived near the ocean and on Lake Michigan, this year I'm joining the Coasties' team:



Right now it's just me and Holly Aho. Frankly, I couldn't be in finer company. Unless, of course, you care to join us.

I don't care whether you donate five bucks or five thousand. Just donate what you can, please.
Leslie

1 comment:

CharlieDelta said...

Of all the donations I make, this has to be my favorite and most generous.

Thank you for reminding me of this time of year Leslie, and thank YOU ALL that serve the greatest country on the face of this earth!

We can never thank you enough...