Leslie's Omnibus


Here's a new meme:

The meme is simple - go to the 6th file of photos on your computer. Choose the 6th photo. Post it.

This is Curacao on December 13, 2006 -- one of my many cruises with The Princess Mom.

As Helen says:
PS-I tag anyone who wants to do this, but please leave a message in the comments telling me you've done the meme. It's a pretty cool meme, and I am one nosy bitch who'd love to see your photos and will be coming by.
Me, too.


Silhouette of a womanWe think http://getonthe.blogspot.com is written by a woman (79%).

Well, I should certainly hope so. Only 79% though??? Go here and check your own blog out!

Found via Breda.

Giggle of the Day: It's Marmoset Monday! (Scroll down to find it. It's worth it!)

The Republican party in Illinois should have been doing this for a long, long time. Still, it's a step in the right direction.

Aw, Jeeze:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

Christmas things that remind me of The Princess Mom:

Christmas Club accounts
Doing each other's stockings
Layaway plans
Dates stuffed with cream cheese and rolled in granulated sugar

More to come...


tammi said...

OK. This is funny. My blog? 62% female.

I don't know whether to laugh or be worried that I'm not in touch enough with my feminine side....

pamibe said...

67% male. What's up with that?

PeggyU said...

Ooohhh! I LOVE the dumbo rat!