Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

This old meme has been making circles back around the blogosphere, and since I didn't do it last time...

My band? Retail Testing
Our album? A Tree At All
The cover?

Wanna make your own? Here are the rules swiped from Tammi and Rave:

1. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The First random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to random quotations: http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. If you want to do this again, hit refresh to generate new quotes, because clicking the quotes link again will just give you the same quotes over and over again.

3. Go to Flickr's 'explore the last seven days.' Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Put it all together, that's your debut album.

There ya go!

Update:

My bloggity buddy Moonbeam McQueen upped the ante and added two new steps to the meme:

4. Go to Blogger. Click on “Blogs of Note.” Then, click on “Next Blog.” The title of the first English language blog you see is the title of your album’s upcoming, chart busting, #1 (with a bullet) hit song.

5. Finally, go to the Rock Star Name Generator to find out what your band member name is.

Well?

#1 With a Bullet? Huffmania
My Rock Star Name? Maggie Cherry

_____

I knew I liked this guy for a good reason. Clearly he's living my life in a parallel world.
_____

Aw, Gee, How Cute! of the Day:

funny dog pictures with captions
see more puppies
_____

One more note -- If you've got strong feelings about this election and you haven't voted yet, get your behind to the polls tomorrow, no matter who your candidate is. And no whinging when the results come in, either -- especially if you didn't vote.
Leslie

2 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Cute pupperware! I love it! I can definately see 'em riding shotgun in my truck with his head out the window and slobberin' all over my rear quarter-panel.

Anonymous said...

Very pleasing meme:
Potrerillos Cortés
Nothing fails like success.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3006/3002564802_54636a5560_m.jpg