My band? Retail Testing
Our album? A Tree At All
Wanna make your own? Here are the rules swiped from Tammi and Rave:
1. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The First random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to random quotations: http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. If you want to do this again, hit refresh to generate new quotes, because clicking the quotes link again will just give you the same quotes over and over again.
3. Go to Flickr's 'explore the last seven days.' Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Put it all together, that's your debut album.
There ya go!
My bloggity buddy Moonbeam McQueen upped the ante and added two new steps to the meme:
4. Go to Blogger. Click on “Blogs of Note.” Then, click on “Next Blog.” The title of the first English language blog you see is the title of your album’s upcoming, chart busting, #1 (with a bullet) hit song.
5. Finally, go to the Rock Star Name Generator to find out what your band member name is.
#1 With a Bullet? Huffmania
My Rock Star Name? Maggie Cherry
I knew I liked this guy for a good reason. Clearly he's living my life in a parallel world.
Aw, Gee, How Cute! of the Day:
see more puppies
One more note -- If you've got strong feelings about this election and you haven't voted yet, get your behind to the polls tomorrow, no matter who your candidate is. And no whinging when the results come in, either -- especially if you didn't vote.