Leslie's Omnibus

Brawndo??? Hard to believe anybody would actually buy such stuff, but.... Heh.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
_____

Quote of the Day:
An extensive new research study has found that unhappy people watch more TV while those consider themselves happy spend more time reading and socializing.
If that's true, I must be the happiest girl in the whole U.S.A.


_____

Drew Peterson continues his campaign to pollute the potential juror pool. The man couldn't get any more offensive if he tried.

Genius.
_____
In order to bring real change to Illinois, the public needs to get a lot angrier than it is.
You can say that again.
_____

Alan Keyes never ceases to amaze me. Just when you think he's faded out of the picture, he pops back up again.
_____

Have you taken me up on the challenge yet? I'll extend the offer until I have at least three more of you to match.
Leslie

No comments: