Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Saw this little test about the MMPS profile of my in a couple of places:

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.








Oddly, my blog doesn't match my own personality type. Go figure.

Check out your own blog here!
_____

Understatement of the Day:
That's not relevant, but it was weird.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

Richard Simmons
more lol celebs!
_____

Bet you didn't know most toilets flush in the key of E flat. There ya go.
_____

Reservations are now open for BlogHer. See you there?
_____

Because I'm into book memes lately, here's one from CrankyLitProf:
–Share seven random or weird Book Facts about yourself.
–Then tag seven other people.
–Notify the seven others that they have been tagged.
  1. I am RARELY found without a book or a magazine in my purse. I get antsy if I don't have reading materials with me.
  2. I have bought seven copies of Life of Pi thus far, and I can't seem to keep one on my own bookshelf. I keep sharing them with others because I love that book so much.
  3. I read in bars.
  4. My friends all know not to talk to me in a bar when I'm down to the last eighth of a book, as I am compelled to finish and get really cranky if not allowed to finish.
  5. I can blast through half a dozen books in a weekend (but I don't get anything else done when that happens).
  6. I once bought books for sixty kids. I'll do it again some time, too. That was WAY too much fun.
  7. I vividly remember getting my very first library card and the day I was allowed to go to the library on my own for the first time.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



(Because it's Friday, and JihadGene says, "Let's Dance!")
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... he looks like some experiment where they cloned Obama and Ben Stiller and switched them out after theye were grown......

..... trust me, re-watch the trailers for his latest movie and then compare the footage of the Democratic primaries........ it is absolutely surreal......