Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Tammi got tagged by Army Wife with a book meme:
The rules are: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!
The book is "The Granny" by Brendan O'Carroll:
She spent a moment thinking about Frankie, then she climbed the stairs with a heavy heart, but brightened when she saw Pierre standing in the bedroom wearing only a pair of g-string underpants, which made him look a little like an under-nourished sumo wrestler. They made love for three and a half hours, and Agnes Brown entered her forty-ninth year a satisfied woman.

* * * * *

With just five weeks left to the due date of her first birth, Cathy was excited. She was also looking forward to being a mother. She also hoped the baby would improve things and bring her and Mick closer together.
Heh. I love me some Brendan O'Carroll.

Tag your own selves. So there.
_____

Seems to me the wrong guy is going by the name of Narcisse here. And that mother should have her head examined.
_____

Ear Worm of the Day (inspired by "The Chiselers"... and you'll just have to read the book. See page 126, and just try and keep a straight face.):



I'll be giggling about this all night.
_____

Have you donated to Valor-IT yet? If not, why not... and don't forget my challenge!
Leslie

2 comments:

Tammi said...

I loved that you played along! Thank you!!!

Oh, and was it the Fire Fighter book? Cause I gotta tell you, if it wasn't I'm REALLY worried! ;-)

thanks again

Kevin said...

I prefer the Christopher Walken version of "Delilah."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEH5zmAtLks