Leslie's Omnibus

Tootin' the Horn

Yup. It's the big one. Every decade has been an improvement, too.

What do I want for my birthday? My Adorable Rodent-hood back. With a little linky love, which I promise to send right back 'atcha, I'll bet we can do it, too.
_____

A big Thank-You to Jay, who always sends out the first birthday greeting link of the day!

Thanks, Livey!

A big smoocherooni right back at GuyK!

P.S. -- If you're here for the first time by way of one of these fine folks, stop back by and visit again!
_____

And just to show you how much has changed over time, here's a little blast from my past:

Boston, MA -- Birth to Age 2-1/2:



When I was a baby, my dad would come home from work for lunch. He'd plop me on his lap, and we'd watch Liberace together every day...

Cleveland, OH -- Age 2-1/2 to 10:





(He used to lead daily calisthenics to this little ditty. Gah!)

Glen Ellyn, IL -- Age 10 - 18:





Yeah. TV sure ain't what it used to be!
_____

It appears I share a special day with Baby Butter Biscuit. Go add your own birthday greetings!
Leslie

16 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! I wish we could have had the weekend we planned, but we will just have to postpone it a bit. Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

A big birthday hug from the Ozarks! Hope this is one great day and evening!
Love Judy

GUYK said...

HEY HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now if Becky and Erica were just there with some white shoe polish to do a number on the bus!

Maeve said...

Happy Birthday!!!
:)

El Capitan said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

May the wine flow freely, and the cork never get stuck!

SuperGurl said...

happy birthday, leslie!
what was el cap saying about his cork? i am getting the worst case of rubber neck out on the supahighway tonight.

many more!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Happy Happy! It's all downhill now, right? Quite a year you've had, but I hope you have many many more years to remember this one.

See ya soon, but I still need a song list from ya.

Kevin said...

Congrats! And as I told you on my 50th, the great thing is you no longer have to worry about dying young!

pamibe said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! So sorry I'm late! Hope it was great!!

Unknown said...

Dang it! I'm late!! But that sure doesn't diminish one the little bit how much I wish for you this birthday.......

Happy Birthday Darlin'!

H2o said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!!! May you have a Healthy ,Happy year ahead. Sorry I'm a day late...

Richmond said...

Happy Birthday wishes from me as well!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy five-o girl. Sorry I didn't get through here monday, but I did ring the therapy night bell... ;)

'Neck

Editor said...

happy birthday and I wish you continued success with your great blog.

Nancy said...

I'm two days late, but I'll whine and say I have bronchitis and haven't been on the blog'o'sphere enough in the last week..

Happy Birthday Classy Lady!

'sides, one day ain't 'nuff fo' ternin' Fifty.

:0)

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

Hey Blog mom in law...Happy Belated Birthday. Hope to hoist one in celebration with you at the next blogtoberfest....