Leslie's Omnibus

Here's a little Quizzy swiped from Mog:

Your result for The Best Thing About You Test...

Passion

Hot! Passion is your greatest virtue


Passion is an intense emotion that compels feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything, and that often requires action. Get that? Requires action. It's very likely you submit to your deepest needs and live life with a flair few others achieve, but many envy. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your passion runs deepest.

Passionate types: artists, writers, composers, athletes, and heroine addicts.

Your raw relative scores follow. 0% is low, and 100% is perfect, nearly impossible. Note that I pitted the virtues against each other, so in some way these are relative scores. It's impossible to score high on all of them, and a low score on one is just relatively low compared to the other virtues.

YOUR VIRTUES

50% Compassion

44% Intelligence

63% Humility

44% Honesty

13% Discipline

29% Courage

83% Passion

Take The Best Thing About You Test at HelloQuizzy

_____

Okay. I know I shouldn't find this funny. But I do. I really do.

This, on the other hand, I find revolting.
_____

My SSIL loves "yard art" with dragon flies and other pretty things. I'm thinking my brother, however, would prefer something like this or this. Heh. (Tempting. Very, very tempting.)
_____

Ear Worm of the Day:



Fly right!
_____

Head-Scratcher of the Day:
A New York man who pleaded guilty to murder in Oregon in exchange for buckets of fried chicken will get calzones and pizza to go with his life sentence.
If only it were always that easy...
Leslie

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

so wait, if i go to oregon and murder someone, I can feast daily on KFC, pizza, calzones and ice cream and have my dumb defense attorney pay for it. for at least 30 years. awesome.

Anonymous said...

... GREAT tune!... I hadn't heard that one in years!..

Eric