Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Simon's cat strikes again:



(OXOXO to my curmudgeonly and adorable BlogDaddy.)
_____

Looks like Mark Cuban's bid for the Cubbies is gaining some tracking. This would make me a very, very happy lady.
_____

Okay. Maybe there is a good use for Twittering.
_____

Well, I hadn't considered this theory before. It's a beauty, I'll admit.
_____

Now here's a church I could get into! (And I don't suppose I'll be finding one in Chicago, either.)
_____

Since when does Tyson Foods get to ignore a national holiday in favor of a religious one??? Count me in for the boycott.
_____

Let's get one thing straight -- when you start bombing people, you are not an activist; you are a terrorist.
_____

Giggle of the Day:

cat
more cat pictures
Leslie

3 comments:

Maeve said...

ROFLMAO!
You find the BEST cat photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Simon's cat is our cat. He must be.

sourpuss said...

I swear Simon's cat is modeled after my Alphonse.