Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

I don't know what I find funnier here -- the subject matter... or the author's name.

(Gleefully swiped from DrunkBunny.)
_____

Quote of the Day:
I don’t have a Beloved. I have a Beliked and a couple of Befuckeds but no Beloved.
Is it any wonder I love LL?
_____

Giggle of the Day:

dog
see more dog pictures

A dog after my own heart!
_____

Aha! I found the perfect kitchen light fixture for a certain colander-obsessed pal of mine!
_____

Sometimes you feel like a nut...




You Are a Cashew



You are laid back, friendly, and easy going.

Compared to most people, you have a very mild temperament.

You blend in well. You're often the last person to get noticed.

But whenever you're gone, people seem to notice right away!



(A tip of the cap to Jay.)
_____

Another of the Princess Mom's favorite artists:

Leslie

No comments: