Leslie's Omnibus


Quote of the day: "Death was sometimes an unfortunate side effect, company president Jarrod Horton said."

The moron used poison. What other outcome did he expect?

Best blog name in a long time can be found here. Genius!

For BabsRN's vocabulary list: RTT with BBB and MFB, CFD. Heh.

On the drive from Helen back into Atlanta last Sunday, I was listening to a terrific oldies rock station. It has had the unfortunate effect, however, of planting these alternating earworms in my skull. I must admit that if I've gotta have earworms, these are better than most.


Lisa W. said...

I've had Frank Sinatra's version of "It Had TO Be You" in my head for 2 days...

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

I love that radio station. I love those 2 songs, too, and now Spirit in the Sky is in my head...LOL!!!!