Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Aha! The real reason my friend Eric left the working world... glow-in-the-dark corporate zombies!
_____

You Are Italian Food

Comforting yet overwhelming.
People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.


Just thought you'd like to know.
_____

You Are Grape

You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.
People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.
You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.
People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.


Heh.
_____
Leslie

5 comments:

amarkonmywall said...

Hey! We are both grape, too! Thank you for welcoming me to Chicago. I'm still in the phase of trying to put a positive spin on big city life and believe me, any small connection helps. Now that I have found your place I will come by and also check out your sidebar of the the greater blogger community.

But today? The weather is glorious and I'm going to bike to the lake. Thanks again for coming by.

Nancy said...

hum

who'da'thunkit? I'm a grape too.

Maeve said...

I am Mexican food:
Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.
Hmmmmm ironic no? I live in the 2nd Mexican state.

Anonymous said...

... corporate Zombies... good lord... but at least they glow in the dark so you could see them better!...

... and by the way, thank you for the zombiegirl... I absolutely love it... it is on the shelf of pride in my living room...

Eric

Anonymous said...

I'm Japanese food, namely sushi (which I can't stand), and also a grape!