Leslie's Omnibus

Rubber-Necking

This guy is just an evil influence.

I mean, first he's pushing the Chatham Artillery Punch.

Then he's explaining some unusual practices with his own usual tact and diplomacy.

Then he's gleefully scaring the willies out of poor Eric.

You'd think that would be enough, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now, Mr. Debonair hizzownself has decided to join in the fun by offering up Zombies of his own.

I can see it now:


Yup. They'll be howling in the hot tub, and I'll be taping the whole danged thing. If you aren't coming to Helen, you have NO idea what you're missing.
_____

Get your own custom cassette here.

(A tip of the cap to J-Walk.)
_____

P.S. -- Zonker wants you to check in here if you're planning on going!
_____
Leslie

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Can I go ahead and pre-order my cassette now, since I can't go?

LOL

Elisson said...

It gets worse:

Zombie Swag!

Elisson said...

Aw, Blogger screwed up the link.

Here's the URL:

http://www.cafepress.com/zombieswag

Maeve said...

I'm sooooooo green with envy!

Anonymous said...

... a tee-shirt?... already?... good God....