Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

My own love poem? Just look:

Once More, My Love

This night I shall dream of your great tomato marginal peony.
Once again, this night as all nights,
I long to sip from your mandolin-pink lips.
In my dreams we fly on the exquisite aardvarking blue-footed booby thong of love, skimming vast continents of bookends and nostrils.
The seas shall never separate our Red Bulls.
Its waters wave like small pinkie angels greeting us from afar.
We shall feast on chocolate-coated left sock and tender Bangkok hearts of love.
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our whispers from our peonies.
I shall hold your mandolin against my pinkie-muffin so that our Red Bulls melt into one.
You will always be my little babble-ie face, the mandolin of my puce eye of love.

Write Your Own Love Poem Here.

(Don't blame me. Blame the Chai-Rista.)
_____

Man! I can think of a boatload of fruits and nuts who should be on a steady regimen of these.
_____
Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.. dangit... I tried to take the test but it asked me for an adjective... what's an adjective?....

Eric