Leslie's Omnibus

Traveling Companions





Let ME try to get a photo...









of the...









Divine Miss Marilyn...










and this...









is the kind of cooperation...















(or lack thereof)...







I get.









However, let Buckaroo Bonsai ask her nicely for a photo session, and look at the results.

I'm telling you, my cat likes the Buckaroo better than she likes me...

(And I'm the keeper of the stinky goodness and catnip, and procurer of great toys, too. Sheesh!)



_____

Stop by the Friday Ark for more animal warmth. Also check out the Carnival of the Cats, which will be hosted by The Scratching Post this Sunday evening. There are more weekly cats at eatstuff's Weekend Cat Blogging which has many participants who may not be familiar to Ark or Carnival participants. And you don't have to be a blogger to stick a pin in The Catbloggers Frappr Map.
_____
Leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little girl cat is equally as stinker-y (my new favorite word that I just made up) about having her photo taken, except when Daddy takes it.

"Oh, Daddy...look how cute I am. I will sit here and be pretty and model for you."

Gigolo Kitty said...

Tell Miss Marilyn that GK logs in every Friday to check her out. Maybe she will be more willing to pose in that case:)

Anonymous said...

.. that cat does not look happy.. especially in the last photo...

Eric