Leslie's Omnibus

Bus Fumes

Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Half the time I use Firefox as my browser, and the other half of the time I use Internet Explorer. My template looks fine in Firefox, but my sidebar has dropped to the bottom of the page in Explorer.

(Bangs head repeatedly against monitor.)

Can anyone 'splain me how to fix this so I'm back to normal in both???
_____

Update: I don't know who Anonymous is, but thanks from the bottom of my heart. I deleted the problem post. Now... has anybody got an icepack I can borrow? And how do you pull dents out of a monitor?
_____
Leslie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It might be that wide cartoon farther down throwing it off.

Omnibabe said...

Thanks. I ended up having to delete the blankety-blank post.

Anonymous said...

I've had troubles with wide images on my blog. Now I just put them in the extended entry.

Blogger ... does have extended-entry capability now, doesn't it...?

That 1 Guy said...

Actually, there is a way to do extended entry for blogger... Ogre had a how to post awhile back, and I used it on my Blogsnot site.

If you're interested, let me know... I'll hook you up.