- Scientists have discovered that Leslie can smell the presence of autism in children.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Leslie as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- You can tell if Leslie has been hard-boiled by spinning her. If she stands up, she is hard-boiled.
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Leslie, and frequently rise to the surface for air!
- Leslie can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Leslie!
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Leslie!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Leslie.
- Leslie invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
- If you put a drop of liquor on Leslie, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
Kelly is on a roll today. See if you can read this with a straight face. I know I couldn't do it!
Mamacita is also delivering the laughs today.
Nancy V. tips us that there's going to be a change in hurricane naming conventions:
Well, it appears African Americans have found something else to be pissed about.
A black congresswoman reputedly complained that the names of hurricanes are all Caucasian or Hispanic-sounding names.She would prefer some names that reflect African-American culture such as Chamiqua, LaShanda, Woeisha, Tyrone, Otis and Jamal.
Can you hear it now? A black weatherman in Houston saying... "Wordup, Muthas! Hehr-i-cane Chamiqua be headin' fo' Galveston like Leroy on a crotch rocket! Bitch be a category fo'! So, turn off dem chitlins, grab yo' chirren, leave yo crib and head fo' de nearest gov'ment office fo yo FREE shit".
Just wanted to let you know that the new Homeland Security Bill has passed. Things will be different now and Internet surfing will be tracked by what the FBI calls a "non-intrusive method." The FBI says you will not notice anything different. For a demonstration, click here.
(Incidentally, we are at war, so all this privacy stuff is really misdirected, that is unless you have something to hide.)