Leslie's Omnibus

Drive-Bys

Sorry to have been postless for a couple of days. Buckaroo Bonsai and I took a few days off to visit the Sweetheart of Shell Knob, MO and her Big-Hearted Beau.

Smoke-free three days. I'm beginning to equate the desire to smoke with the smell (spoiled roses) and sensation (stings!) of the Nicotrol Inhaler. Gack. That would make anyone want to quit. The Zyban helps. That being said, I'm still a pretty grumpy camper.

I'm off this evening to get wired for the sleep study. This ought to be interesting....

More tomorrow.
_____
Leslie

4 comments:

Moogie said...

You are quitting smoking sis? YOu need to tell me how you did this. (hugs) Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Luck on the smokin'.

The sleep study will be kinda cool... unless you happen to rip one of the electrodes off. Depending on where it's connected, it can smart. :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, sweetie, you can make it.

It gets easier after the first 3 days. The memory of the habit starts fading more quickly from here on out.

Contagion said...

Good luck, I've quit five times. I hope you do better then I.